For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Temperamant changes during hu(mom) pregnancy?
  • AWE46M3AWE46M3
    For those who have been pregnant, did you notice any changes in temperament in your Shiba(s)? My wife is about 6 months pregnant and our Shiba has seemingly been more "clingy" when she's around - particularly when we're lounging around the house. I can be sitting watching a game on TV and he will sit next to me, however, as soon as my wife comes home, he'll sit right next to her and stare at me. This hasn't caused any aggression or anything, but it just seems weird since it really started in the past couple months - not so much early in the pregnancy.

If any of you did experience anything like this, did it stop when the baby was born?

[mod edit: changed category and closed thread due to duplicate topic]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2014-11-05 07:31:05
  • sunyatasunyata
    @AWE46M3 - There is a thread about this on the forum already:

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/8066/having-a-baby-with-a-shiba/p1

There is some good information there, and if you wanted to continue the discussion, that is probably the best place to do it.

Since this is a duplicate topic, I am going to go ahead and close this thread.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions