For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Poop accidents!
  • My Shiba is about 2 years old now and was amazing at being house trained - he barely ever had an accident. Today is the second time in a week he's pooped in the house while my boyfriend and I were at work. I'd hate to have to put him in a kennel all day long, but I'm not sure why this is happening now.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
  • BootzBootz
    When they gotta go they gotta go. If his feeding schedule hasn't changed, then you guys arent properly walking him before going to work.
  • sunyatasunyata
    @samwich112 - Please remember to search the forum for related topics before starting a new thread. Accidents and potty training have been discussed multiple times on the forum before with loads of great advice given in previous threads. Please read through those threads for suggestions and if you still have questions or comments, or just want to continue the conversation, feel free to do so in the most relevant existing thread.

Thanks! :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)