For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
My boy Blaze, too funny!
  • I'm not exactly sure where to post this but it's too funny not to share!
    My husband, daughter, and I just got back from taking our Shiba, Blaze, out for his first official walk and it was just to funny. We live in a small farming town in Iowa and were walking down the street when we pasted by a house party/cook-out. There were a bunch of people there, both adults and kids. As we were pasting I heard someone say "Hey, how did you get that fox to walk on a leash?" I almost started laughing. We went over and told them he wasn't a fox he is a dog. The confused looks on their faces was too funny, none of them had ever seen or heard of a Shiba Inu before. We have a lot of foxes in the area so I can see where they would get confused. It was fun introducing some new people to the breed (and a good socializing experience for our Blaze). Needless to say it was a pretty fun walk. :)
    photo Paint-Project-Backround3.jpg
    Proud Momma of 2 cats, 1 Morkie, 1 Shiba Inu, 3 hamsters, 2 gerbils, & 20 finches :)

"A person's heart is not truly open until they have known the love of an animal."

"Those who say that dogs can't smile have never had a dog who loved them"
    Post edited by FallenIce at 2014-08-03 20:55:16
  • sunyatasunyata
    Since there is already a thread on this, I am going to close this thread. Feel free to repost in the appropriate thread (linked above).
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)