For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Very scary moment today thought i lost my puppy forever!
  • thecody59thecody59
    Hi guys just wanted to share with you another very scary experience i had with Riko just a few minutes ago I went to give Riko a walk i have a couple different leashes i grabbed my backup today but never again it is a petsmart on that separates in two and claps together my other one is a very strong one that can't come undone. Riko still likes to pull and he pulled right out of the leash and the claps came undone. I chased him for awhile until i lost him around a corner i ran everywhere but he was gone so i ran home to get my mom to help look lucky i very nice couple found him and cornered him into a fenced house until we got him. it was very scary i thought i would lose my best friend forever never again i am throwing this trash leash away and am buying a gps tracker in case he get's loose i can find him we live next to some very busy highways and he could easily die.
  • sunyatasunyata
    This discussion was merged into Close Call

[Mod Edit: @thecody59 - Since you already had a thread about your puppy slipping his lead, I went ahead and merged this discussion with your existing discussion. Remember to search the forum for existing threads, especially ones you have already started, before posting a new thread. Thanks!]
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
    Post edited by sunyata at 2014-07-23 07:22:08
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (4)