For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Very scary moment today thought i lost my puppy forever!
  • thecody59thecody59
    Hi guys just wanted to share with you another very scary experience i had with Riko just a few minutes ago I went to give Riko a walk i have a couple different leashes i grabbed my backup today but never again it is a petsmart on that separates in two and claps together my other one is a very strong one that can't come undone. Riko still likes to pull and he pulled right out of the leash and the claps came undone. I chased him for awhile until i lost him around a corner i ran everywhere but he was gone so i ran home to get my mom to help look lucky i very nice couple found him and cornered him into a fenced house until we got him. it was very scary i thought i would lose my best friend forever never again i am throwing this trash leash away and am buying a gps tracker in case he get's loose i can find him we live next to some very busy highways and he could easily die.
  • sunyatasunyata
    This discussion was merged into Close Call

[Mod Edit: @thecody59 - Since you already had a thread about your puppy slipping his lead, I went ahead and merged this discussion with your existing discussion. Remember to search the forum for existing threads, especially ones you have already started, before posting a new thread. Thanks!]
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
    Post edited by sunyata at 2014-07-23 07:22:08
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions