For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu In Court !
  • knnwangknnwang
    The People's Court. 6/19/14. LOL. I'll try to find video later.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    Here's the website. Only saw a 20 second snippet of the episode.

http://peoplescourt.com/#
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • MoxyFruvousMoxyFruvous
    The Peoples Court is my guilty pleasure. And dang, just when we decided to go cable free for a while, so I missed this episode. Booo
  • knnwangknnwang
    Found it.

• BootzBootz
    lol i was expecting to see a Shiba Inu behind the stand going "woof woof!"
  • knnwangknnwang
    @Bootz I would expect nothing less then something like this from a Shiba Inu behind the stand.

Lol. at what the Judge said about getting a Pit Bull in the 1st place; at the end, and her being surprised that a small dog like a Shiba Inu would circle 2 Pits.

I would of been like: Well he's breed to hunt boar and the pits look like pigs your honor.
    Post edited by knnwang at 2014-06-20 19:44:59
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Love the photo above! But Shibas didn't hunt boar. They were small game hunters, which is probably birds and things like that. Some of the (slightly) larger Nihon Ken were boar hunters like the Kai and the Kishu. ;)
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    Can't even imagine a Shiba v. Boar conflict! I know Kobe loves to stalk rabbits and birds. He likes to stalk cats as well, but his last episode didn't end too well...the cat ended up chasing him!!! Lol
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    I can't really imagine the Kai hunting boar either, to be honest, though they also hunted deer (these kind of mountain goat/deer creatures that aren't exactly deer), and I can see that more.

Now the Kishu? Yeah, I can see them hunting boar! ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)