For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Tampa Florida Shiba Inu Onyx needs a home
  • Hello guys,

It's really sad for me to do this, but my baby boy Onyx needs a home. In a few months, I will no longer be able to take care of Onyx due to some personal issues. If anyone, or knows anyone, who is interested in adopting my puppy please let me know. I want him to be with a someone great or a great family that can take care of him and spend lots of time with him which I can not do in a couple months. It breaks my heart to give him up, but I know whats best for him and I do not want to be selfish. He is now 8 months old and has all of his shots and knows many tricks. Please msg me if you interested or knows someone that is. There are pictures in some of my older posts if you would like to see him.

Bridget :(

[mod edit: changed category]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2014-05-01 07:23:04
  • velvetkatvelvetkat
    If you are in Florida please contact me at info@shibainurescueflorida.org and we can work with you to get your pup adopted out.
  • sunyatasunyata
    Is he neutered? If not, please do so before rehoming him.

I would also highly recommend that you surrender him to a rescue organization so that they can find him a proper home that will not give him up after a few months...

You may also want to check your contract with your breeder. Responsible and reputable breeders require that the dog be returned to them if the original owner is no longer willing to care for the dog.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • We just lost our 12 yr. old Black and Tan beloved Shiba yesterday. I would be interested in talking to you and knowing more, is he house trained and what is his temperament? Our dog was a gentle love and not your typical Shiba. Say more on your live.

Thanks.
    Lgeisler2
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    @Lois Geisler....if you didn't already, you can also send private message that may get there faster (as posters get email notifications for them). And I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your companion. :(
  • You can email me at LGeisler@comcast.net if still interested. Tell me more about him plz. Age, why are you giving him up?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)