For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
LOST SHIBA, Cudahy, WI
  • My puppy mill foster, Lana, squeezed out the door this morning around 8am. We haven't spotted her since, but I've been posting flyers and handing them out to anyone I see. The Lost Dog poster has been shared a ton on facebook as well, so that is great. But it can't hurt to get the word out here as well. Lana is extremely shy and should not be approached. If spotted, it is best to contact the number on the flyer and inform us where she was seen. Thank you!
    Untitled

[changed category ~mod.]
    Post edited by curlytails at 2014-02-26 21:55:35
  • I also have her crate outside with her bed, a couple of my shirts, a blanket from our other dog, her food, and some treats.
  • TrishTrish
    I will post this on Oliver's instagram. I hope you find her soon. Sending warm thoughts your way.
  • Thank you... and thanks for changing the category. I was just emotionally posting anywhere!
    We're going to head out soon to put up more flyers and keep searching.
  • I hope you find her soon and get her back safely. She could be very scared and hiding... Someone will spot her soon enough. =(
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • TrishTrish
    @cstrash please keep us updated. A few friends have reposted on Instagram so hopefully it will reach some users in your area. You and Lana continue to be in our thoughts and I hope Lana finds her way home soon!!!
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    @cstrash update please! Any luck? Been thinking of you and Lana!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • We are still out looking. We have a deer camera set up by one of the food stations. We also followed some good tracks for awhile!!! So hoping that she is spotted on the camera
  • I hope you find her! How nightmarish!
  • dhelsingdhelsing
    New sighting today in the 4000 Block of S. Hatley - near a couple of other sightings and about a mile from her home. Food and fliers will be placed and checked and we've got plans to find a good place to nestle a crate with blankets inside to tempt her to stick around.
  • fisticuffsfisticuffs
    I read somewhere else that she was found safe. Can anyone confirm?
  • cstrashcstrash
    Sorry I never came back to update this! We did end up finding Lana... she was lost for 16 days in some of the coldest Wisconsin weather. She has been back home for a few months actually, but I haven't really logged on to the forum lately.
    Thanks for everyone's help sharing and your nice thoughts and comments towards our situation!
    Here she is the day we found her
    Untitled

And here she is a couple days ago... looking much better!
    Untitled
  • curlytailscurlytails
    Thank you for the happy update! If only she could've told her survival story. Wow.
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    Great news!!!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • SayaSaya
    Thanks for update.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • fisticuffsfisticuffs
    Aw, poor thing. I'm glad you guys found her safe!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)