For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Senior Male Buster in RI
  • Hello,
    Is the Cranston, RI animal shelter a kill shelter? There is a senior male, Buster, listed. He is 12. I was just wondering if any shiba rescues were aware of this guy. I could transport him. We could even foster him (temporarily - I have a dominant senior male and an old cat, so he would mostly have to be crated while here).
    http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/28416001
    Amanda
  • I contacted NYC Shiba Rescue about Buster. They thought he had been pulled, but he is still at the shelter. They will follow up with the shelter.
  • Thank you! I received an email back from the shelter. They said they are trying to work with his owners that gave him up (it was a separation and both got non-dog apartments but one is trying to find a new place). They said they are holding him for now, but I gave them the links to the shiba rescues in case that does not work out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)