For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Picking my pup up next weekend - what do I need to purchase before getting him home?
  • coltcolt
    The countdown is on! Picking my shiba pup - Doc - up next weekend. Anything I need to be sure and pickup this week before getting him home? I already have food and water bowls + I picked up a small collar and leash + 1 toy for the ride home.

[changed category ~mod.]
    Post edited by curlytails at 2014-01-04 21:09:10
  • Kira_KiraKira_Kira
    Crate, puppy gates, small harness, soft training treats, stain and odor remover for possible mistakes, dog bed...

And a fully charged camera!!! :)
    Cynthia, Proudly owned by Kira
    imageimage
    Kira the Cream Shiba Inu 吉良 - Facebook Page
    Follow Kira on Instagram! Kira_the_cream_shiba_inu
    Kira's Life Story & Photo Thread - Chronicles of Kira

“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”
  • BootzBootz
    There are MANY threads about this topic. Please use the search function.

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/2481
  • NahatalieNahatalie
    We bought TONS of stuff before bringing Oki home. The one thing we had to go out and buy after we got him was an extra bed as he wet it the first night. (Was all geared up to let him out for the loo if he cried but he didn't, made no noise at all and just found the poor thing sitting on a wet bed!) This has been very useful as if we need to wash one bed he can have the other whilst the washed one is drying. We also bought many toys of many textures.
  • curlytailscurlytails
    Since this topic is a duplicate, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to add any questions to the thread that Bootz posted, and make sure to check out other threads in the Puppy subcategory.
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)