For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba owners in Arkansas
  • brscrnsbrscrns
    I am just wondering if there are any shiba owners who live in Arkansas? Is there a meetup group near Hot Springs Village?

[changed category ~mod.]
    Post edited by brscrns at 2013-12-21 11:19:09
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    It was nice before the forum upgrade a few years back when there was a member map. One could see where members were anywhere on the planet.
    犬竜
  • I'm in Northwest Arkansas. My Shiba, Mika, is just over a year old.
  • LuvourSiLuvourSi
    I am from Northwest Arkansas too and have been wondering the same thing. My Si turns a year old Feb 5th and I'd love to have him around some other shibas.
  • i know this is a super old post! Does anyone schedule meet ups in AR?
  • kittymskittyms
    This thread seems dead, but just in case there are any other members in Arkansas still active, I would really love to have a Shiba meet up in Northwest Arkansas! I would also be interested in knowing whether there are meetups in adjacent states (i.e., OK, MS, KS, TX) that I could possibly take my puppy to. I would love for her to meet some more of her own breed, not to mention I want to meet more Shibas, too. :P
  • I don’t know if there are any meetups (I’ll have to look into it) but I live in KCMO
  • kittymskittyms
    Yes, MO... that’s what I meant. Lol. The M state acronyms always get me. I’ve been a little too busy for road trips recently, but when I get a little more time, I would for sure be willing to drive up there for a Shiba meet and greet.
  • Yay! I’d love that as the Shiba meetup group in KCMO hasn’t been active in years. Hubble would probably love a meetup he’s such a gentleman lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)