For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
2014 Shiba Forum Calendar Available Now!!!
  • CaliaCalia
    First I would like to thank everyone who submitted photos and participated in the voting, couldn't have done it without you guys!!

Ready to add a little forum love to your home while supporting the most awesome forum in the world? Go to our cafepress store and add the official 2014 Shiba Inu Forum Calendar today!

Just pay attention, Cafepress will allow you to adjust the starting month for the calendar so be sure to select "January 2014" if you want to get the most out of it.
  • sunyatasunyata
    By the way, I want to publicly thank Beth (@Calia) for all of the hard work that she has done on the calendar this year. She took a lot of time to organize everything and the calendar turned out amazing. So thank you, Beth!

The calendar looks great and the images this year are top notch. So thanks for everyone who contributed by submitting photos, voting, and purchasing!

And remember, this would definitely make a great stocking stuffer for all of your friends who are sick of hearing you talk about the forum and not have any clue who any of these people or dogs are... ;-)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • Where do I find it? oops. Never mind! lol
    Post edited by roxanne at 2013-11-13 13:33:40
  • @Calia Thank you for taking your time to make this calendar! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful Shibas!
  • Thanks for all the work you put into this, @Calia, and thanks everyone who submitted pictures....I loved seeing them all! Congrats to everyone whose photos made it in, too! (And I love how there are names of dog and forum user name, too!)
  • thankyou for making the calendar @calia! :)
    i like how there are quotes on some of the pages too, and all of the pictures are beautiful, great job picking them guys! I like how they show all colors of a shiba (red, black, sesame, cream), all life stages of a shiba (as puppy and as an adult). :)
  • jennjenn
    thank you to @calia for all your hard work on this great calendar! i'll be buying a few for gifts for the holidays :)
    Jenn, Shiba Slave to Rigby / http://hellorigby.com
  • glitchglitch
    Great job! Thanks for your hard work! I'm so excited to get one!
  • sunyatasunyata
    Hey guys! Do not forget to order your calendar! And remember, this is also a fundraiser to help with forum maintenance costs, so order some for your friends and family, too! :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • Just opened my package of calendars. Very nice quality and the colors and pictures are beautiful! Don't forget to order! @calia thanks again!
  • Wanted to let you know the calendar arrived today and it's was better than I expected...how do I submit pics for the 2015 calendar
  • CaliaCalia
    Don't forget to order you Official Shiba Inu Forum Calendars, there's still enough time to get them before the end of the year and maybe even as holiday gifts for the shiba lovers you know. :)
  • EthosEthos
    Great, Thank you soo much!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)