For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Do dogs have brains???
  • natashanatasha
    Hey guys have any of you seen this video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20

I couldn't believe my ears or eyes, who is this bimbo? I think she was attacked by the pit bulls because they could sense even at a young age that she was too stupid to live! Lmao
  • I think I just lost some brain cells watching that.
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    She gives anybody with an education that exceeds prekindergarten a bad name. There seriously can't be people in modern society with internet access who don't know about central nervous systems or mammals. Thankfully she has the Good Book to guide her.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Do men have brains? I was not paying attention to what she was saying.
    犬竜
  • CaliaCalia
    Wow, betting she's just doing it so people stare at her chest.
  • According to her christain intuition, dogs are not a creature of god. I always knew my yoshi was evil though so no worries over here.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    ^lol....nice camera angle!!

The lady is nuts!!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • natashanatasha
    Obviously being able to speak is not a sign of having brains, she's proven that =P~

Inu Ryuu I don't blame you lol, even as a heterosexual woman I found those breasts distracting.
  • BearsDadBearsDad
    I am pretty sure my dogs latest bowel movement had more brains then she does.
  • WendyNCWendyNC
    Shoot-I was trying to add the link of the same person demonstrating how to eat a banana, but apparently that was a really bad idea. Perhaps it's just as well. ;)
    Post edited by WendyNC at 2013-10-11 19:28:45
  • tatonkatatonka
    I want 3 minutes of my life back.
    Monkey!
  • RyuDragonRyuDragon
    As soon as I finished watching this ridiculous video the first thing that came to mind was this quote from Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Post edited by RyuDragon at 2013-10-12 11:26:55

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)