For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Do dogs have brains???
  • natashanatasha
    Hey guys have any of you seen this video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20

I couldn't believe my ears or eyes, who is this bimbo? I think she was attacked by the pit bulls because they could sense even at a young age that she was too stupid to live! Lmao
  • lindsaytlindsayt
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
  • CaliaCalia
  • According to her christain intuition, dogs are not a creature of god. I always knew my yoshi was evil though so no worries over here.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
  • natashanatasha
    Obviously being able to speak is not a sign of having brains, she's proven that =P~

Inu Ryuu I don't blame you lol, even as a heterosexual woman I found those breasts distracting.
  • BearsDadBearsDad
  • WendyNCWendyNC
    Shoot-I was trying to add the link of the same person demonstrating how to eat a banana, but apparently that was a really bad idea. Perhaps it's just as well. ;)
    Post edited by WendyNC at 2013-10-11 19:28:45
  • tatonkatatonka
  • RyuDragonRyuDragon
    As soon as I finished watching this ridiculous video the first thing that came to mind was this quote from Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Post edited by RyuDragon at 2013-10-12 11:26:55

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)