For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
  • I'm a fan ;)

Just for mine today. I used ones years ago on our toy poodle and did nothing at all. I pitched it. After reading they are good for double-coat dogs I tried one again. Was about $5 from amazon.

It definitely did not "stick" to the brush like a magnet, but it did get a lot of hair out. Chloe loved it.

After brushing with it for awhile I just used my hand and ran it over her to get the loose hair out. She does well with brushing though as I can use a slicker on her too. But I'm not a fan of using the slicker every day. She'll probably get a quick 2 min brush every evening with this zoom groom.

Just wanted to share my experience. I'd give it a 8 or 9 /10 for getting loose hair. But I'd give it a 5/10 for marketing saying the hair basically sticks to the brush. Maybe set while she gets a bath (luckily she did great with her first bath last week). But overall I am pleased and will def. be using it daily.
    Post edited by sunyata at 2013-09-25 08:46:16
  • sunyatasunyata
    @millerb7 - Please remember to use the search function at the top of the forum to search for similar threads before posting a new one. The Kong Zoom Groom has been discussed multiple times on the forum. Also, if you do need to post a new thread, ensure to put it in the correct category.

I am changing the category and closing this thread. If you want to post your experiences with the product, feel free to post in one of the existing threads. Here is one to get you started:

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/7577
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions