For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
  • I'm a fan ;)

Just for mine today. I used ones years ago on our toy poodle and did nothing at all. I pitched it. After reading they are good for double-coat dogs I tried one again. Was about $5 from amazon.

It definitely did not "stick" to the brush like a magnet, but it did get a lot of hair out. Chloe loved it.

After brushing with it for awhile I just used my hand and ran it over her to get the loose hair out. She does well with brushing though as I can use a slicker on her too. But I'm not a fan of using the slicker every day. She'll probably get a quick 2 min brush every evening with this zoom groom.

Just wanted to share my experience. I'd give it a 8 or 9 /10 for getting loose hair. But I'd give it a 5/10 for marketing saying the hair basically sticks to the brush. Maybe set while she gets a bath (luckily she did great with her first bath last week). But overall I am pleased and will def. be using it daily.
    Post edited by sunyata at 2013-09-25 08:46:16
  • sunyatasunyata
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions