For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
My FTSOA project :) pls support!
  • RikaRika
    With the email forthesakeofanimalsproject@gmail.com, I created this 'movement' called For The Sake Of Animals. It is mainly against puppymills and supports animal rescue. I currently made an Instagram for it @forthesakeofanimals. Please support! What I will do is to educate people. There will be a lot more :-) I will be making a facebook page and twitter for it soon. Fella animal lovers please support! It will be lovely if you help tell others in other forums. Thank you!

[changed category ~mod.]
    Post edited by curlytails at 2013-08-29 13:40:33
  • RikaRika
    Hi! I created a facebook page for it, it's For The Sake Of Animals. Since there is another page with the same name, here's the link :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/For-The-Sake-Of-Animals/159422970924717
  • RikaRika
    The twitter account is @FTSOAproject :)
  • Great! I liked the fb page. I fully support this and if you need any help let me know I will do what I can. I always thought to stop puppy mills it all starts with awareness.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    I think this is a very great cause and support your effort. It's nice to see people actually trying to make a difference.

Educating and raising awareness is a huge step in the campaign to eliminate animal cruelty, be it puppy mills, dog fighting, ect...there can never be enough resources that support the cause.

There are some great puppy mill threads on the forum that include some great links that you might want to cross post.

I appreciate your efforts and will like your Facebook page shortly.
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • RikaRika
    Thanks for all the support! <3
  • RikaRika
    Are any of you in other dog forums? Please help tell the others about FTSOA. Thank you very very very much <3 And I might need some ideas for:<br />-Helping shelters (like donating stuff)
    and
    -Dog caring tips (I will be posting these to attract more people)
    Again Thank You!
  • @rika. Look online for articles on tips for the dogs. I always find great things. Also for donations, this may be a long shot but go to your local vets office and pet stores tell them about your cause and what your doing. Some may be willing to put up a flyer for you or even donate a few things. Pet smart and petco may donate old toys or treats. It never hurts to ask. Ik the small family owned pet store here will donate treats to the shelters during their yard sales and fund raisers.
  • RikaRika
    @CrystalWolf Thanks! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)