For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba going fishing
  • Post edited by Calia at 2013-08-26 21:30:32
  • lindsaytlindsayt
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
  • CaliaCalia
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
  • knnwangknnwang
    At 1st when I saw your post I thought it would be a great idea too, but I probably shouldn't encourage any predatory behavior as is.

After reading some of the comments about slow death, cruelty, etc. Kind of reminds me of this incident when I was briefly getting to know this lady that tried to make some home cooked crabs. I’m pretty sure she did not know what she was doing. She straight boiled the water and threw the live crabs into it. Worst scratching sound I have ever heard. Since them I no longer order crustaceans.

Not sure where you live, but if you’re looking for live fish. Hear in Southern California there are these “99 Ranch Market” that specialize in Asian products and goods. Most large Asian specialized supermarkets have live fish for sale.

Not sure about the parasites thing, someone with more experience in raw feed or looking up raw in the advance search might help.
    Post edited by knnwang at 2013-08-27 19:27:16

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)