For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Urgent: Shiba in Mustang OK needs pulled by Tues (tomorrow)
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    Just saw this beautiful sesame boy that needs pulled from I believe animal control by tomorrow!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151738753504586&set=a.10150621297849586.405218.70973839585&type=1&theater
  • SayaSaya
    Poor little guy hope he gets home or in rescue soon.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • EthosEthos
    I hope someone saves this pretty boy.
  • amtiamti
    Wish he was closer and I'd house him until he found a good home.
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    I'm picking him up right now.
  • CaliaCalia

I'm picking him up right now.

Yay, let us know when you have him, thank you so much for helping to rescue this boy!!
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    I gave him some flea and tick meds and let him run around the yard for a while. He's incredibly friendly for a shiba but he's shown some possible dog aggression. He doesn't like going in a crate but once he's in there he hasn't been whining. He's a bit skinny but very handsome! I don't think he'll have any problem finding a home!
  • redcattooredcattoo
    @bikinglleia, glad you went and got him. It is good he is friendly for a Shiba, that means it shouldn't be too hard to find him a good home. Thanks for rescuing him and keeping us updated on what should end as a happy story for him.
  • SayaSaya
    I hope he does well and gets good home soon.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • TrishTrish
    @bikingleia thank you so much for rescuing him! I hope this handsome guy finds her forever home soon :)
  • amtiamti
    You put a smile on my face this morning! So nice to get up and read good news! Thank you for helping him!!!
  • ArcticArctic
    Hooray! I always dread these threads. Glad to see a happy ending :)

I can't wait to live without roommates so I can foster.
  • CrystalWolfCrystalWolf
    Yes thank you for saving him. I miss being able to make a difference like that. Since I brought riku home to stay I no longer have room for rescues. When I get a bigger house I definitely plan on fostering again.
  • curlytailscurlytails
    Good job. =)
    You are awesome.
    Bowdu 寶肚 (Shiba) and Bowpi 寶媲 (Basenji) with M.C.
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    Thanks, we'll see how I manage with 3!!! I think they'll have to be separated since he was growling at the other dog at the vet and the shelter worker said that he didn't like other dogs bothering him when she let him out to play.
  • littlebearlittlebear
    Thank you so much for giving him a chance to find a new home. I saw the post late last night and by the time I told my husband this morning you had already rescued him! We live in Oklahoma, but our Kuma is recovering from knee surgery so I just couldn't figure out how I could house him. Bless You!!
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Thank you for rescuing him! Such good news, and I hope he finds a good permanent home soon!
  • smkylesmkyle
    @bikingleia You're awesome! Thank you for rescuing him.
  • EthosEthos
    Amazing! Thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)