For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
What did you feed your shiba tonight?
  • Post edited by bellatheshibainu at 2013-06-11 23:29:51
  • amtiamti
    Post edited by amti at 2013-06-29 18:29:01
  • tatonkatatonka
  • ArcticArctic
    Lol @tatonka. No pic but Sansa had a pig foot! Keeps her occupied for so long. It's nice haha.
  • RikkaRikka
  • DrySeDrySe
    @amtiamti - I have the same bowls! 2-3 of each of the colours :). I don't have access to my pics at the moment since I am at work but they will be eating duck necks tonight! Will post it later :)
  • BootzBootz
    @amti, be careful with the plastic bowl....
  • amtiamti
    Thanks Bootz... the chewed up bowl is a backup. It's from Kaji's puppy chewing days. I learned quickly plastic is not durable. Is there another reason I should not use plastic bowls? I usually use the metal with plastic on the outside but think the other one was being used for the cats. Cats are now fed on salad plates, so I always have a spare bowl. Now that the dogs are fed raw, the bowls are more or less just containers to transport the food outdoors (hence the styrofoam tray).

DrySe, I have three... Kaji has two brown/gold ones with fleur de lis on them and the black one is Taisho's. I love these bowls and am tempted to get more, but keep reminding myself I really don't need any more. Do I? :D
  • LosechLosech
    Post edited by Losech at 2013-07-04 22:56:19
  • DrySeDrySe
    @amti - I have 9 of them. Plus 2 bigger ones for water. After I use them I stick them in the dishwasher and by the time I turn the dishwasher on I usually have used up about 7 of them. That leaves me with two that I can use while the dishwasher is on :D. This way I don't have to constantly wash meat contaminated dog bowls when there is a sanitize option in my dishwasher :D.
  • amtiamti
    You've just talked me into buying at least one more bowl DrySe. :P I hand wash right after they eat bc I only have two bowls that are always being used too. I've got my scale to balance to zero with an empty bowl on top too.

I don't have a photo from tonight's meal, but the foster girl got .75lbs of chicken and Kaji got .5lbs of beef scraps. It was a rather boring meal.
    Post edited by amti at 2013-07-08 03:57:08
  • SayaSaya
  • wliu003wliu003
    Raw turkey thigh but she didn't really like the bone. Mainly left the bone alone. Also gave her a little bit of raw chicken liver.
  • AvehAveh
    It's Haku's one year old birthday today, so he got some yummy raw beef steak :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)