For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Hero dog to return home after facial reconstruction. (not for the squeamish)
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    I came across this story when I turned on my TV. My wife is from the Philippines and the tuner was on the Filipino Channel.

International donations of $27,000 helped to save this dogs life. Other pictures and videos are available but I want to protect those who could be upset by the graphics. If you are don't follow the link.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57588112/hero-dog-kabang-cleared-to-go-home-with-reconstructed-nose/
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2013-06-07 19:00:16
  • SayaSaya
    Glad the surgery went well. :)
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • Koji's momKoji's mom
    I don't know if I want to look, but I heard about it..what did the dog do? I heard he saved some lives, but not how...
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    She pushed her owners two young daughters out of the way of an oncoming motorcycle and was her snout was run over by the front wheel.
    犬竜
  • CaliaCalia
    INU RYUU said:

She pushed her owners two young daughters out of the way of an oncoming motorcycle and was her snout was run over by the front wheel.

I thought it was more like she threw herself into the motorcycle, causing the cyclist to topple over. Either way, this is one dog who really loves her family
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    @Calia, your right she jumped in front of it. My memory is not as good as it used to be.
    犬竜
  • Koji's momKoji's mom
    Dogs are amazing! I still don't know if I want to look...I saw a small thumbnail on a site and get the idea - so glad has happy ending...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)