For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Kim needs a home...
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    I came across her listing on petfinder. Kim is a young red Shiba female at the New Rochelle Humane Society located in Westchester County NY. The shelter is only 10 minutes from where we live. I am so tempted to adopt her myself but the wife says "its me or another Shiba". Its a ruff decision to make.

photo kim_zps9802dd18.jpg

The least I could do is post the notice here so maybe another Shibaholic might have the opportunity to be owned by her.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/26133454
    犬竜
    Post edited by INU RYUU at 2013-05-19 20:34:23
  • RhondabeeRhondabee
    Wow, she looks like a well-bred shiba. I guess they didn't contact the breeder.
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    That beautiful girl's neck needs some loving and care. Maybe one of the rescues in NY could get her if not another forum member looking to adopt. I have 2 and am at my limits now. I am also way down in TX.
  • amtiamti
    Pretty girl. I'm sure people will be jumping at the chance to adopt her. I just hope she gets good owners.
  • CrystalWolfCrystalWolf
    If I had space or the energy I would. I live upstate ny. I already have 2 dogs a cat and a rabbit. Small house small yard and no fence. Otherwise I would love to help
    Post edited by CrystalWolf at 2013-05-20 13:39:06
  • amtiamti
    I just showed my kids and they're road travel ready. lol... silly kids...
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    I've adopted two cats previously from this shelter and both of them were wonderful additions to the family. IMO they are doing a great job. If anyone is worried about it NRHS is a no kill shelter and will house the animal until the right match is made.
    犬竜

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)