For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Inu for adoption in South Florida
  • BekusBekus
    This is really hard for me, but we have decided to give up our 5 y.o. Shiba Inu, Thor, due to my health (I've recently been diagnosed with lymphoma and will be starting chemotherapy in a couple of weeks). He is a really good & fun dog but has some issues...we think he was abused as a puppy. Please spread the word and let me know if anyone is interested in adopting him through the rescue group, but please be very clear that he needs to be the only pet and would be best with someone who has dog experience. Contact me for details. Thank you.

[mod edit: changed category - Please remember to post in the correct category in the future!]
    Post edited by sunyata at 2013-05-14 11:34:39
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    Sorry to hear about all this. If you haven't already contacted SIRF you should. Maybe they can help.
    http://shibainurescueflorida.org/
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Please, as @ShibaLove noted, contact the Shiba Inu Rescue of Florida organization. They will do a courtesy listing for you which should help get the word out and help assist in finding the appropriate placement where Thor hopefully can find a new fur-ever home.

I am very sorry to hear of your personal issues, it is always hard to face such tough health issues that lead to having to consider re-homing pets.