For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shiba Rescues- have you entered? If not, do so and I'll vote for you!
  • amtiamti
    https://www.facebook.com/BestBully?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1 It looks like only four organizations have entered and none of them feature Shibas!

This month is Be Kind to Animals Month and BestBullySticks wants to do our part in being to kind to animals across the country. We want to see kind animals taken into kind homes, which is why we’re giving away 3 prizes totaling $2,000.00 to 3 animal organizations! Simply upload a photo of an adoptable dog in your local animal shelter or rescue’s care along with a description of the dog. Prize recipients will be determined by the participation of supporters of the Rescues and Shelters. Read the full Rules & Regulations before you participate. (Below “Submit Entry” form.)

How It Works

1. Upload a photo of an adoptable dog or dogs in your local animal organization.

2. Write a brief description that includes the dog’s name(s) and their story.

3. Share the shortlink from your finalized entry with your friends, family, fans or followers!

4. Votes will determine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

The Quick Rules & Regulations

Must be a fan of Best Bully Sticks to enter or vote
    One submission per rescue
    Photos must be turned in by 5pm est, May 17th, 2013
    Photos must show an adoptable dog(s) and a brief description.
    No Voting Exchange Votes
    No Votes from Duplicate, International, Children or Pet Facebook Profiles
    BestBullySticks does us an application that requires “granting access.” We do this to monitor any cheating or foul play during the contest.
    It is up to each rescue to remind those voting for them about these rules and regulations. We do not wish to dock a shelter points in a contest because a fan or follower isn’t playing by the rules.
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    I shared it with Shiba Inu Rescue of Texas. Hope they submit a photo!
  • amtiamti
    Thank you! I thought the owner was on the forum but I wasn't sure of her name. Figured she's see it here. I'd be happy if all the shiba rescues entered!
  • redcattooredcattoo
    I shared it with Kathy from the Florida Shiba Inu Rescue, hope they too decide to submit a photo.
  • amtiamti
    Let us know if they post photos so we can all vote! $2000 to three organizations is a lot of money and there is less than a week left of voting!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)