For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
If you are on FB please help vote for me ...
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Hello,

The doggie day care center, boarding facility I use the few times I need to is holding a photo contest to win 2 free days of daycare service.

My husband and I are planning a over-night get away soon for our anniversary, so winning this would help in the steps we will take to get Tanjiro ready to be boarded for an overnight stay.

If you are on FB could you go to the Barker's FB page (http://www.facebook.com/barkerspetcenter) and find my picture of Bear and Tanjiro and click like. The photos can be found in the section recent posts by others. Thanks if you can help.

Here is the photo I posted to their site (it was the first day I introduced Tanjiro to our household)
    photo IMG_1443_zpsdf884bf6.jpg
  • Kuma1026Kuma1026
    just did goodluck!
  • MikoMiko
    just liked it on fb, i love that picture of them!
  • JuniJuni
    Done!
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Thanks everyone who is helping so far :) At least I look like I am respectably in the running even if Mr. Santa hat seems to be in the lead ... I have to Friday to see if I can rally my social networks behind me. If anything I like supporting that facility in my area, while I don't use day care/boarding often at all, of all the places I looked at in my area they were my top choice due to not only their set up but their staff. They were so wonderfully patient when I kept coming back to ask more questions and want 2nd and 3rd tours before ever leaving Bear there even for a short trial day care session.
  • littlebearlittlebear
    Just liked your photo. Good Luck!
  • JScarf5JScarf5
    Done! Good Luck!!
  • bikingleiabikingleia
    Good luck Bear and Tanjiro!
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    Hope you win!
  • BitiBeaBitiBea
    Liked :) good luck!
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` Kismet & BitiBea~*.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
    Done!! Good luck!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Thanks for everyone who is helping like the photo. :) I have until Friday to shamelessly promote it.
  • And, as you saw :) I started a thread for all "vote for me" posts, so in the future, we'll have everyone post in one thread.
  • amtiamti
    I'm #27 and it looks like you're in the lead! Good luck!
  • liked :)
    Photobucket
  • sunyatasunyata
    Since we now have a thread dedicated to 'vote for me' pleas, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Here is the link to that thread, which @redcattoo has already posted her plea on.

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/11878/vote-for-me-thread-post-all-voting-pleas-here#Item_2
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)