For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
The DNA results are in!
  • MythMyth
  • LosechLosech
    Those DNA things get some really crazy results sometimes. I would not take it as the solid truth, more of a suggestion.

Anywho, she's a nifty looking dog! When she's fully grown you'll be able to get a better idea of what breeds are actually in her makeup from her appearance and personality. It can be harder to tell when they are young.
  • Kobe1468Kobe1468
  • RikkaRikka
  • ShibaLoveShibaLove
    Those are some of my favorite breeds all mixed into one! She is really pretty!
  • TrishTrish
  • What a lovely looking girl! She's a Northern/Spitz type dog!
  • amtiamti
    She's got beautiful markings!
  • She has the perfect bits of each breed!! Hopefully she will have the "re-call" (come) ability of the German Shepherd and not the "Run away as fast as I can.." of the off-leash Shiba. She is really lovely!
  • MythMyth
    Haha thanks guys, I love her so much! I tell everyone she is a Shiba mix, she is small and her body is built more like a Shiba then a husky, though her coloring looks lots like a husky. She is about 16" at her shoulders and almost 7 months old so she is lots smaller then her pictures make her look lol
  • MythMyth
    Oh and also she comes to me so far but I am training her with treats so every time she comes to me I give her some of her kibble as a reward. So sofar so good? Lol
  • zandramezandrame
    Yep, she looks like what I would envision a "mini husky" looking like! Without the toy features the Klee Kais have.
  • tadavis0tadavis0
    Some very beautiful combos in her....
  • XabiXabi
  • Cool looking dog. I always get asked if my Shibas are huskies. Yours actually looks like one.
  • redcattooredcattoo
    Post edited by redcattoo at 2013-04-22 10:21:34
  • Awee she is so pretty! A combination of goodness.
  • RAM25RAM25
  • MufasaMufasa
    Great looking pup! Just by looking at your pictures I would have guessed Shiba/Husky mix
  • curlytailscurlytails
  • kagurarapkagurarap
    I absolutely love her colors and that's one heck of a mix of awesome dogs. She def looks part husky/shiba.
  • AWE46M3AWE46M3
  • JScarf5JScarf5
    What great coloring! She is so pretty!!! Great looking dog! Great mix too!! :) Keep us updated with pics!
  • KichiPupKichiPup
    She is the coolest dog ever! The red on her tail and hind legs is amazing! Her size is even more surprising, she totally has that shiba tail goin on!
  • bmass174bmass174
    definitely see a bit of husky and shiba. And i too hope she has the good recall of a shepard! keep the pics and updates coming : )

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)