For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Lost Shiba pup!!
  • arashiarashi
    Not sure if this has been posted already so apologies if it has and also if this is the wrong section to post in!!

This little shiba pup from the Liverpool area disappeared from his owners garden.He is only 14 weeks old and the owners are devastated ( as any of us would be).
    Just thought I'd spread the word on here also!!
    http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49080#.USu8CzRKIpU.facebook

Lets get this little guy back home!!!
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Oh no... Why was he left alone in the garden in the first place? I wonder if there were any birds of prey? I hope he is found ASAP with no injuries! I wonder if he's been chipped as well
  • arashiarashi
    No microchip sadly :( as far as I know he was playing in the house then 10 minutes later he was gone. The back door was slightly ajar but the garden was completely enclosed!
  • BootzBootz
    With a shiba there is never a garden completely enclosed....

:( hope he is found
  • EthosEthos
    Are you kidding me!!! This is outraging! How do u leave a pup unsupervised like that! Some people piss me off sometimes. Hope they will find him before he gets harmed.
  • arashiarashi
    Never a truer thing said Bootz!! They are like little Houdinis!!
  • KentaKenta
    Seriously, how can this even happen in the first place. Always keep your SHIBA *HELLO WE LIKE TO RUN AWAY* supervised :/
  • I'm sure they learned their lesson unfortunately the hard way but if the pup was not chipped lets hope there is a genuinely good person who finds her and actually returns her.
  • knnwangknnwang
    That bird comment reminds me of this TV commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yJS_mDPybLY#t=1s
  • redcattooredcattoo
    I hope this pup gets reunited. Let us not presume we know the whole story. We all know accidents happen and in a moment our pups can find trouble. It only takes a moment for this to happen.

Even my husband one day didn't know the door to the garage to the house hadn't properly latched. The air must have opened it enough for our pup to realize he wanted to explore outside and next thing my husband knew he was trying to get an excited playful pup who was chasing golfers back. My husband was lucky in that our pup loved to hang out on the golf course and was taken to the golfers, so he located him and eventually got him back home with the help of the golfers having him chase their cart back to our house.

We work on door bolting, stay, and recall a lot, but even at the age Bear was (10 months or so) his drive to play was higher than any other value and in a moment we could have had a very worse situation. It would be unfair to call us bad or that we had done something outrageous even though in a moment all things could have ended much worse.
  • SayaSaya
    I hope this dog is found soon I seen this on Fb..

I agree a puppy should never be left alone heck things can happen with adult shiba, but puppy even more so they can fit through things and hawks or owls can think of them as food..

I agree things happen sad lesson had to be learned hard way I hope the pup is found.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
    Post edited by Saya at 2013-02-26 14:14:16
  • arashiarashi
    Good news!!! Little Simba has found his way back to his family :)
  • SayaSaya
    That is great how was he found did owners or did someone else find him? Good news either way.
    Photobucket
  • arashiarashi
    I think he was handed in by an anonymous 'finder'
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Aka the neighbors kid hahaha Jk Jk
    But I'm sure they will attach a leash to little simba whenever he walks now. Also probably will put him in a crate or pen when they can't watch him.
  • knnwangknnwang
    Lol wonder what he chewed while unsupervised.
  • SayaSaya
    I'm glad he was found I get so sad when I see lost dog of any kind.

Shiba or Japanese breed especially as some can act pretty shy or some people might think the dog is a fox and not attempt to get it.
    Photobucket

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)