For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Thoughts on: Comprehensive Owner's Guide: Shiba Inu
  • Hello,

I've been looking for another book about Shiba's and came across this one. Wanted to see your thoughts on it before I buy it... The reviews look good on Amazon but thought I would ask you guys first.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Shiba-Comprehensive-Owners-Guide-ebook/dp/B0050IGY02/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1361747044&sr=8-3
  • MeiMei
    I read it in one sitting! It's pretty good, lets you in on some training tips etc. I think it's informational enough to read. I thought it was a good, quick read also. I definitely have to say that the forum is hands down the best place to get info but I think you should read it, couldn't hurt and is definitely not a waste of time! :]
  • I am anxious to buy this one. I bought the "Shiba Inu Owners Manual" and it wasn't that good, I knew a lot of the stuff it told me already from the internet already. So I was going to make sure this one wasn't a waste of my time and money. I am trying to learn all I can about Shibas before I bring mine home.. only a couple months left!!! :D
  • knaokoknaoko
    I think this book is excellent ! I downloaded to my kindle. I have 10 years old shiba now and I should have read this book before having him. I am Japanese but have no knowledge of this type of bleed. I learnt a lot and looking forward to seeing my shiba puppy in one month time !
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    I know the author via my breeder (he has some dogs from her). It's a good breed book.
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg
  • I bought the book and it's very good with solid info on the breed. But like Mei said, the forum is a good source. I wouldn't hesitate to by the book again though and I sometime browse through it for quick references.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)