For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Competitive Kissing.
  • I thought I'd share something interesting about our little Kiba. Whenever my husband and I kiss, Kiba decides he wants to join in our kisses. He will sprint to us as soon as our lips touch. Jumps on the couch and starts licking us both on the lips. He will continue kissing us both until we have stopped kissing each other (well sometimes Kiba will add a few more kisses just for good measure). Even though quality kissing time with my husband is now hard to come by, it's too freaking adorable to correct. Haha. Has anyone else had this type of experience with their dog?
  • KentaKenta
    Kitsu has it whenever I kiss Kenta or give him attention. He takes a sprint to us immediately, so jealous lol!
  • ArcticArctic
    I wish my pup cared that much about my affection!
  • @Kenta -- that's so cute! Love the names btw!

@Artic -- I'm sure your pup loves your to pieces!
  • tatonkatatonka

Haha. Has anyone else had this type of experience with their dog?

No. No I haven't. :|
    Monkey!
  • SayaSaya
    Saya kisses on command if that counts..

Here's her practicing to kiss herself. haha I told her kiss and she did it kissed her reflection. haha
    photo DSC_0116-1_zps00c38e28.jpg
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • @Saya -- THAT IS SOOO CUTE!
  • RikkaRikka
    tatonka said:

Haha. Has anyone else had this type of experience with their dog?

No. No I haven't. :|

^
    Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • BitiBeaBitiBea
    Kismet does this as well! If me and my boyfriend kiss she wants to join in. When we wrestle and joke around she joins in that too. Tickle attacks are now Tickle/licks/pounce attacks :D
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` Kismet & BitiBea~*.
  • @BitiBea -- Hahah yea Kiba gets all attack mode when we wrestle! It's so funny. When he thinks the guys (my husband or our best friend) get too rough with me though, Kiba will get all defensive and start barking. Haha.
  • This is so funny!! Yes, whenever my husband have a little kissy time, it's like Maggie can sense it and jumps right in. Then it ends up to be a hilarious competition about who gets the most Maggie Kisses!
  • RAM25RAM25
    Shinobi does this too! When my husband play fights with me Shinobi always makes sure to play bite me and try to pin me down - good to know whose side she's on!
  • I love that pic of Saya!

One time my male Shiba took a dislike to a boyfriend. When he got out of bed at night to go to the bathroom, Toby laid down in his place, and then when he came back, he growled at the guy and would not let him back into the bed. It was his bed too.

Oh well, Toby was quite right in that case, as I later learned! :)
  • Nicole that picture of Saya is just too cute!

Snf
  • SayaSaya
    Thanks. :) Saya touch on command is pretty good. that's pretty much what kissing command is.

She won't kiss my mom if she recently brushed she doesn't like the mint smell. haha
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • amtiamti
    Saya is so darn adorable!!! Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter... ;)

My two dogs get jealous of each other. When I come home, they both run to me and start this big time whine and who can get closer to me. I'm just grateful I have two hands and arms to hug them at the same time. I stick my head in between both dogs so our heads are all touching and my arms are around each of them. I don't like doggie licks, so when we kiss, I kiss them on the bridge of their nose. They kiss me by touching their nose to mine. What I really love is when they push their heads into me, or my chest and just stay there while I pet them. It is like they are telepathecally telling me how much they love me. Okay, maybe not, but I can pretend, right? ;)
  • Kari loves to shower us with kisses when we come home from work and even more so when my we are on the couch. Since she's allowed on the couch, she'll come in between us at times to join in haha
  • @Sarah_Jay12 -- My husband seems to always get the most kisses I think... Haha. It's funny when I get home, after being attacked by kisses by Kiba, he'll actually wait beside my husband knowing I always kiss him afterwards. Haha.

@RAM25 -- The other day, my husband started hitting me with a pillow and then smothering me with it (of course it was just play). Kiba decides to just jump on the couch to have a closer look. No help at all. Haha.

@shibamistress -- Haha. That's cute!

@Saya -- Some like it Minty fresh. Some don't. Saya doesn't haha.

@amti -- Aww, I want another puppy now just so I can't be tackled by two little rugrats!

@moonxlight -- Sounds just like Kiba!
  • @kibatheshiba I thought my Soxy was the only one that did this. I tell him 'kiss mommy' and he just puts his mouth to mine. He knows not to lick but just kiss. Trying to teach my blk n' tan babygirl Bailey to do it too but she still licks my face raw. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (3)