For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
LOL, My Dad Is Crazy
  • GatsuGatsu
    My mom just cleaned her bedding. Then my dad lets the dogs outside in the muddy yard. Then he lets the dogs back into the house, and he's about to let the shibas onto their bed. My mom stop him and snaps at him, and yells about the mud. My dad then says to her "Ok, how about we at least let Guts onto the bed."

My mom says, "NO, if you want to be with the dogs so much, go lay on the couch!"

So my dad goes and sleeps on the couch with the Shibas.
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Lol something my wife and I would have an argument about hahahha
  • lucylulucylu
    They are shibas. They only stay dirty for like a few minutes. I'm on the dads side
  • RikkaRikka
    Nah, your dad isn't crazy. I'd sleep with my Shiba any day because I'm lame. ;)
    Lauren, living with a 4 y/o Shiba named after a scientist. ☆
  • Too funny. Mine slept on the bed from day 1. I was always afraid he would get rolled over on, but my husband said, "pffft" and curled up with him.
  • BootzBootz
    HAHAHAHA. We always wipe their paws when they come In the house so they don't dirty our furniture XD

your dad is funny :)
  • Lucylu is right. Mine will kick up dirt at the dog park and get covered in it and then show no signs of said dirt by the time he gets back into the car to go home. I can't say how many times I've eaten the words "he's going to need a bath when he gets home."
  • InoushiInoushi
    Lol clean bedding = shiba paradise. Kenshin loves to watch me wash the sheets then jump right on them fresh from the dryer. Was one of easier ways to get him to pass out as a pup =]. But I have to say he keeps himself so clean I don't mind him on my bed. The few times he managed to get dirty, he waited for me to give him a bath first. He hates them but accepts them as a neccessary evil.
  • I have more problems with hair than dirt. Mine somehow keeps his feet clean, but the hair... Ugh. My wool blanket has an extra layer of Shiba on it right now because he's blowing coat. He loves to lay on it because it's heated.
  • Went for a hike two weekends ago and Mitsu went to the edge of this pond and her paws sunk into the mud a few inches. She had black mud boots but by the time we got to the car it had dried and mostly broke off. At home I brushed her paws and no bath was needed! My boyfriend would know never to try to kick the shibas out or he would be on the couch!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)