For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
THANKS!
  • redcattooredcattoo
    I just wanted to post a thread that said THANK YOU!

This forum and the members here are great. I am so glad I became a member and allowed myself to open up, ask questions, share my thoughts, and share my experiences.

I am learning a lot, but that is not what I am really so thankful about. What I am thankful about is that when I do open up and share my thoughts or ask questions, I feel I get a lot of support and good advice without harsh judgement.

Yesterday especially reminded me why I am so thankful for this forum. I had lost my way a little bit in worrying too much about my own ability to do everything just right and feeling like I had utterly failed in my ability to show my Shiba, Bear, how much I love him. The support and responses to my thoughts of yesterday helped guide me back home in an encouraging way that I so much appreciated.

I may have felt lost and hopeless, but thankfully the wonderful members of this forum helped bring me back home so I can continue my wonderful journey. I can't say enough either about the fact I never felt condemned for having got a bit lost and hopeless, but felt safe and supported as I was guided back home.

So I just need to say THANKS! Thanks to this forum, thanks to all the members, and thanks to all the friends I am finding along this journey of Shiba ownership and the sport of agility.
  • tatonkatatonka
    Agree, thank you. Special mention for @lindsayt and @Saya for taking a lot of time to be helpful.
    Monkey!
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    You are most welcome!
    "Common sense isn't so common"
    photo c5d87957-61b6-48af-a440-4187cbfc861b_zps88ccdf88.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)