For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Shibas, I think, on ABC's Revenge- YAY!!
  • Does anyone watch this show? The show Revenge, Season 2 Episode 3 "Confidence'. In the beginning Emily the main character and another guy are in Japan being chased by what looks like red shibas barking ferociously. LOL...
  • I just saw the episode! I think they may be Akitas... but could be wrong. Lol, I saw that and thought immediately of my Shiba though!
  • Yeah I thought maybe Akitas too but I couldnt judge the size..I was so happy to see them :)
  • Yeah, me too :)
    Post edited by chirpy81 at 2012-10-15 10:55:56
  • SayaSaya
    Maybe a Japanese akita? I don't watch revenge.. Was busy watching walking dead yesterday.. haha

Do you have a pic or video of it?

I've seen shiba on pound puppies and there was a red shiba on the Cleveland show..

Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • They were Akitas...
    photo imagejpg1-3.jpg
  • LosechLosech
    Never heard of it (I don't get regular TV), but I watched the clip anyways. Those are definitely Akitas. Happy looking Akitas.
  • NaviNavi
    I love revenge but I missed it to watch The Walking Dead last night!! I'll watch it later tonight and keep an eye out for those Akitas.... :)
    facebook: navi.baum
    instagram: navibaby512
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    @Navi, if Shibas were Zombies they would still be cute.
    犬竜
  • YukikoYukiko
    Haha I saw that too!
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    @inu ryuu I would let a zombie shiba eat my brain anyday hahahaha
  • XabiXabi
    My little girl may be a zombie shiba. She's always trying to get my brain out through my ear! Adorable zombie that is.
    X & I signature smaller
  • NaviNavi
    @INU RYUU Sounds like a great idea for a new show! haha
    facebook: navi.baum
    instagram: navibaby512

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)