For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Why Raw Food is AWESOME (before and after diet pics)
  • SayaSaya
  • Lol at the pb picture!

How old was he in these?
  • Post edited by vaness0rz at 2012-09-09 12:44:47
  • RikkaRikka
  • Haha "ugly duckling phase", I've never heard of anyone putting it that way, but it's so true! Charlie is 6 months old and we've been feeding him TOTW in the morning, and Nature's Variety raw medallions in the evening, but he still seems to be going through the "ugly duckling phase." Hopefully his coat gets to be as beautiful as Jackson's in a few more months!
  • EthosEthos
    Can u please post a link of the Primal Lamb Formula frozen patties u bought for ur puppy?
  • tatonkatatonka
  • RikkaRikka
    Post edited by Rikka at 2012-09-09 14:29:55
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    I do the same thing as @Rikka, except I alternate the flavors, one week lamb, next week venison, the next week chicken. I also feed Natures Variety Instinct Raw, I don't feel I'm ready to go and feed Kuma complete homemade raw, but he does get turkey necks, chicken drumsticks, and mackerel here and there.
    Only reason I switch/alternate flavors is because I think he grows tired of the same flavors.
  • Post edited by curlytails at 2012-09-09 15:19:09
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Looks interesting, I will try primal soon. Umm yeah, I normally being out the pattie into the fridge the night before same w his drum stick and fishes.
  • SayaSaya
    Post edited by Saya at 2012-09-09 20:21:41
  • BootzBootz
    I'm loving the before and after pictures...but I got to say it also applies to switching from a bad brand of kibble to a good brand of kibble!

I think this thread might help me convince my bf to let me feed Bootz Raw ;)
  • SayaSaya
  • JScarf5JScarf5
    Hey Guys! I see that a lot of ya'll are using the Primal. Do you get the bags of frozen formula?
    http://www.primalpetfoods.com/product/list/c/7
  • RyanRyan
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    @Ryan so good kibbles worked out better for you huh? I haven't noticed much difference on Kuma other than more active on NV than on go fit pro kibbles.
  • Raw is definitely the way to go! We feed saki wellness core in the morning and wellness w primal mixed at night. Her coat has always been very soft and full of color
    Post edited by Yinger at 2012-09-11 02:31:59
  • tatonkatatonka
  • LOL totally!...Riley gets his good-for-him food, fish oil, vitamins and digestive supplements..I'm lucky if I remember to take my own vitamins at least twice a week.
    Maybe I should put them next to his food :-D
  • BootzBootz
    This thread finally convince my bf to give raw a try. We're going to do the premade first and then see from there if we want to transition to full raw.

After doing the calculations....i spend about 57 cents a day on TOTW kibble to feed both Bootz and Jackie. The pre-made raw will cost $2.20 a day.

I've decided to do kibble morning and pre-made raw at night since I don't have enough time in the morning to watch them eat their meals.

Hopefully with a 3 month trial we will see improvements in Bootz' coat and also less stinky poo poo!
  • Post edited by OkamiAmaterasu at 2012-09-12 23:25:24
  • jherb415jherb415
  • SayaSaya

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)