For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
San Diego/SoCal meet 8/18
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    There will be a San Diego Shiba Beach Party meet up on 8/18/12 @ 10:00am! I would love to meet some forum members, though I'm sure I've met a few already.
    Please come by, I love seeing all the shibas together!
    Post edited by kumaDUDE at 2012-08-03 12:52:26
  • sunyatasunyata
    @kumaDUDE - I changed the category of your thread. Please ensure that when posting new threads that you post them in the correct category.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Sorry, @sunyata I was half asleep writing this. Won't happen again
  • phipsphips
    the title says 8/18/12 yet your post/comment says 8/16/12.....
    Sunny: 6/Male/Red Sesame
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Thanks @phips
  • I'm going to try and make it with my Toshi and bring his brother along! ^_^
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Just realized... I didn't post the place... Wow I'm definitely in need of some sleep

Coronado Dog Beach
    100 Ocean Blvd, Coronado
    San Diego, CA 92103
  • kayla4554kayla4554
    have fun guys and take some pictures!

kayla and maya <3
  • anybody up for a shiba meet up? san diego? any takers?
  • @Jnuno1984 I am!! Although my shiba is in heat at the moment (not planning to breed, just letting her have a cycle and then spaying her after her hormones settle), but in 3 weeks, I'd be glad to! Or I'm happy to arrange play dates.
  • I have a 3month old female too, i don't think her being in heat matters right? and what part of san diego are you in?
  • BootzBootz
    @jnuno1984

Yes it matters... Dogs in heat should not be brought to a public dog park...and she probably won't show interest in your shiba while she's in heat.
  • oh wow, you learn something new everyday! so if shes in heat, she must be like 9months?
  • knnwangknnwang
    And low on iron. ?

Edit: soo off topic...
    Post edited by knnwang at 2015-02-23 23:59:09
  • JuniJuni
    @bootz the only time Juni was interested in all other dogs was when she was in heat...she looooooved everybody. But otherwise it sounds a bit risky.
  • Oh yeah, no, right now, I don't take her outside for very long because I don't want to risk inciting dog fights, pregnancy, or anything. I'm trying to be very careful about it.

She is 10 months now. :D But do send me a PM if you are interested in setting something up. I'm in the Northern area of SD county.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)