For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Lost Shiba In Metairie/New Orleans, LA Area. Help us bring her home!
  • mochiNUmochiNU
    Lost shiba named Mochi. She went missing from our backyard on July 23rd at around 11am-12pm. We are located on 1300 Sylvia Ave. Metairie, LA 70005. If yall know anyone from this area, can you please notify them and help us find her? Here's a recent photo of her: http://i.imgur.com/A5bYH.jpg
    It didn't let me post in Rescue/Dogs in need. Can someone please direct this to the appropriate area? thanks
    Post edited by sunyata at 2012-07-25 11:10:37
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    You can't post in any other threads until you post an introduction and then you'll be approved to post elsewhere.

Here's more info on the forum: http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/9612/new-to-the-forum-what-to-do-and-forum-guidelines.#Item_1

But I hope you're able to find her, and we'll try and help get the word out.
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Its terrible news to hear as an introduction to this forum but I am sorry to hear she is lost and hope she is found soon. Once an admin approves your membership (which should not be long) you will able to post in the appropriate thread.

This thread might be some help to you about what to do in the meantime and it had a happy ending.

http://www.shibainuforum.org/forum/discussion/9910/lost-shiba-in-brooklyn/p1

If you use the advance search function for "lost" you will be able to get more ideas about what to do.
    犬竜
  • mochiNUmochiNU
    thank you for the info! sorry about the sad post to introduction thread. :(
  • sunyatasunyata
    We request that all new members provide an introduction to introduce themselves (and their dogs, if applicable) to the community. Once a proper introduction has been given, your permissions will change and you will be able to view and post in all available categories.

Thank you,
    -Casey
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • SayaSaya
    So sorry this happened to you. :( I hope Mochi is found soon. Try put posters out at pet stores, vet and stuff like that.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • mochiNUmochiNU
    thank you! we've been doing that and passing out flyers everywhere around the our neighborhood where she got out. And pretty much every website about missing pets that i can find.
  • mochiNUmochiNU
    good news everyone! Mochi has been found. Someone seen a flyer we posted. She didnt have her tags on her, so they kept her till they found some info. We are so blessed that she is home. Pictures are soon to follow!
  • INU RYUUINU RYUU
    Great news! If she is not microchipped it would be advisable to do so. Now you know how Shibas are as escape artists. Review your fencing and reinforce areas that she can escape from. And again welcome to the forum on a positive note.
    犬竜
  • SayaSaya
    So glad she was found.

Shiba are diggers and climbers depending on type and size of fence..

Saya digs, but I have no fence for her to dig under. lol

I hope she doesn't run away again.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 5year old Bella(Boxer), and 4year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • shibamistressshibamistress
    Great news! We'd love to see pics of her!
  • FoxyloverFoxylover
    Very happy she has been found. Welcome to the forum.
    Photobucket
  • AWE46M3AWE46M3
    Nice to hear you dog is home again!
  • catloreecatloree
    Welcome! I'm glad to hear that Mochi is back home!
    Catherine (human), Elwood (Shiba), & Sadie (Pomeranian)
  • Welcome! So glad to hear that your Shiba is back home.
  • philly_ypphilly_yp
    Welcome back home Mochi! Congratulations, too. Very relieved to hear she's safe and sound back at home.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)