For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
Afraid of being sniffed!
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Post edited by sunyata at 2013-06-06 10:30:19
  • SayaSaya
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    I'll see what happens this weekend, we are going to go to the Agility run in San Diego. Im sure plenty of new faces there for Kuma to see. Also have new training class next weekend, with new puppies and dogs being trained.

The dog park we go to is fairly decent sized, I would say it's the size of a football field cut in 3rds. But you are right, it isn't free roaming space, maybe I will just take him to the beach and trails and veer away from the dog parks; unless it's another shiba meet.
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    Kuma has finally calmed down a lot about letting dogs sniff him. We went to my trainers puppy course today and even after his concussion last night, he was punching and mouthing other pups today.
    Forgot to bring out my camera this week, but we will definitely go next week and take some pictures!
    So happy nothing is wrong with Kuma, and happy he is more open to being sniffed by other dogs
  • tatonkatatonka
  • kumaDUDEkumaDUDE
    He was from a BYB, but they said he was fine with his litter, but his litter mates were picked up 3weeks before him.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)