For all new members, please check out the thread New to the Forum? What to do and forum guidelines.
help needed from shiba parents in the NC triangle area
  • kayla4554kayla4554
    I am looking for a reliable pet store that sells TOTW in the cary/apex/morrisville area, possibly raleigh if necessary. I am having trouble finding a pet store that not only sells TOTW, but one that is known to keep a variety in stock. Please help me fellow carolinians!

kayla and maya <3
  • sunyatasunyata
    Try Tractor Supply.
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
    I Wander, I Ride
  • konpeitokonpeito
    I live in Raleigh and get Apollo's TotW kibble from Pet Mania on Falls of Neuse. They are aware of the recall and gave me a new bag that wasn't part of the batch. I've also seen Unleashed carry various TotW, specifically the location in the Lake Boone shopping center (which is a little closer to you than Pet Mania).
    Apollo the Shiba Blog - red male - d.o.b. 10/30/11
    Post edited by konpeito at 2012-06-05 21:32:22
  • kayla4554kayla4554
    The closest tractor supply is 45 minutes away, and the TOTW website did have a lot of cary options, but after looking into a few of the cary stores, they did not have the formulas I was looking for.

Is there anyone who lives/shops in this area who knows firsthand?

kayla and maya <3
  • kayla4554kayla4554
    @konpeito, I didn't see your response until after I posted. Thanks!

kayla and maya <3
  • kayla4554kayla4554
    @konpeito I'd like to say thanks again for the suggestion to visit the Unleashed store in Lake Boone. They were great!!

kayla and maya <3
  • konpeitokonpeito
    @kayla4554 No problem! They're a tad far for me to go very often, but when I do they're always super friendly. And the shopping center allows dogs which is great too (:
    Apollo the Shiba Blog - red male - d.o.b. 10/30/11

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)